Throughout the years I have had the opportunity to study with some of the foremost internal and external martial arts masters in the world.
My path started from a young age by studying and obtaining black belts in a variety of external martial arts. Then in Asia my focus shifted to studying qigong, the internal martial arts (tai chi, hsing-i and bagua), qigong tui na healing and the water tradition of Taoist meditation.
The following is a partial list of my main influences and those I had an opportunity to study with:
- Liu Hung Chieh – Taoist Lineage Master
- Bai Hua – Taoist Lineage Master
- Wang Shu Jin – Internal Master
- Morihei Ueshibi – Founder of Aikido
- Hung I Hsiang – Internal Arts Master
- Chen Man Ching – Tai Chi Master
- Huang Hsi I – Internal Arts Master
- Kenichi Sawai - Hsing-I Master
- Yang Shao Jung – Tai Chi Master
I would like to invite you to read more about each of these masters on my main website at the following link: